- Family Solicitor - Legal Executive
- Experienced Secretary
- Conveyancing Assistant
- Solicitor - Legal Executive - Paralegal - Secretary
- Recruitment Agencies
Family Solicitor - Legal Executive
Joining our Family Team, you will be working on your own busy caseload of divorce proceedings, financial matters, Children Act proceedings and domestic abuse cases. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for personal and career development. We ideally want to add a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with experience in Family law to our team. It is important that you can build rapport with clients and other professionals, are a team player and able to travel to and from other offices and the court when required. You will need to have the ability to work in a fast-paced department both as an individual but also as part of a team. Salary is dependent upon level of experience. You will need: • To be at least 2 years PQE • Experience in dealing with divorce and children matters • Experience of working with vulnerable clients and victim of domestic abuse • To be confident to conduct advocacy • Be familiar with the Legal Aid Agency CCMS Benefits • Competitive salary • Bonus Scheme • 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) • Hybrid working • Free onsite refreshments • Employee Assist Programme for you and dependants under 18 years. • Pension Scheme Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced secretary within our firm based at our Scunthorpe office. Ideally this position is full time however experience dependent part time will also be considered.
- Providing administrative and secretarial support to 3 fee earners
- Assisting with routine correspondence and enquiries from clients, members of the public and contacts
- Busy diary maintenance
- Providing word processing support, transcribing documents from handwritten notes and digital dictation with the ability to work on lengthy complex documents.
- Preparing bills as required
- Maintaining paper and electronic files to include inputting data, keeping records, confidential and general filing systems as directed to ensure an effective record of client and financial information.
- General administrative duties including photocopying, scanning of documents, answering telephones, taking messages and sorting and distributing post.
- Hospitality – looking after guests/clients in the office (making drinks, taking them to the correct room etc)
Previous secretarial experience is essential however we particularly welcome applicants who have experience within the legal sector. Excellent working environment and career progression prospects within a successful and fast-growing law firm. An immediate start date is available subject to references. Applications and CV should be sent to the Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us by close of business on Friday 14th April 2023.
We have an exciting opportunity for a conveyancing assistant within our residential conveyancing department based at our Scunthorpe office. You will be assisting our busy fee-earners in all stages of residential property transactions and will be required to work independently. Past experience in secretarial or legal assistant work is essential.
- Consistently providing a high level of service to all clients.
- Dealing with matters via telephone, email and face to face with clients
- Effectively use, maintain and manage the case management system whilst following the firms procedures
- Ensuring all appointments and/or meetings are booked.
- Attending all meetings and taking minutes of meetings as and when required
- Dealing with general administration tasks, for example; photocopying, printing of documents, sorting through post, etc.
- Meeting all deadlines within the specified timeframes
- Ensuring prompt response to telephone and email enquiries
We are offering a competitive package that will be discussed in full at interview, outlined below
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (additional day at Director discretion for Christmas Eve where applicable)
- Employee Assist Programme
- Health and Well Being focused
- Free onsite Refreshments
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent working environment and career progression prospects within a successful and fast growing law firm.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,594.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
Monday to Friday
Secretarial: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 01/09/2023
Solicitor - Legal Executive - Paralegal - Secretary
We are continually reviewing our staffing needs and requirements in all departments. As part of our ongoing expansion and recruitment process we are actively seeking candidates and welcome applications at any time for the above positions.
If you would like to join us and be part of the team at SBB please apply in writing indicating which position you are applying for, your experience and suitability for the role, level of anticipated remuneration, availability for interview, the office you are interested in working together with your up to date CV. Each application will be considered. If a position is available you may be selected for interview.
Please apply by email only to the Office Manager at email@example.com
Applications on behalf of candidates from recruitment agencies may be sent to Carli.Neal@sbblaw.com enclosing a full cv and the agency's terms & conditions.