Banner Image

Statutory Declaration for Marriage and Change of Name Deeds

It is often thought that a Family Solicitor is only required when relationships have broken down. However we can also assist with matters which do not relate to marriage breakdown.

We can assist with preparing a Change of Name Deed and you will be provided with certified copies so that these may be provided to organisations which may require appropriate evidence of your name change. 

We can also prepare Statutory Declarations or Affidavits for Marriage if you are considering marrying abroad. Your travel agent should be able to assist you with whether your chosen country has any requirements. 

At Symes Bains Broomer we aim to offer fixed fee packages, where possible, so please get in touch and we can provide you with more information.

Get in touch with our family law solicitors in Scunthorpe and Goole

For expert advice and guidance about any issues you may have, get in touch with our family law solicitors in Scunthorpe or Goole. Alternatively, fill in our online enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.